Project 5 of 7: City Sports
The city events manager wants to analyze the enrollment changes over the past five years for various adult and
youth sports programs. You have been tasked to prepare tables for the analysis.
Unhide the "Summary" worksheet.
1. SelectFormatfrom theHometab then chooseHide and Unhidethen selectUnhide.
1. Hold on the Ctrl button on the keyboard and choose all the worksheet tabs then choose theUnhideoption in
the right menu.
2. Click on the first worksheet tab, then hold down the Shift key on the keyboard as you click on the last
worksheet tab, then choose theUnhideoption.
1. From theViewtab, clickCustom Viewsin theWorkbook Viewsgroup.
2. Click the "Summary" view which is hidden, then clickShow.
Project 1 of 7: Tailspin Toys
You recently opened an online toy store. You have sold products to 500 individual customers. You are
evaluating customer data and order data.
On the "Orders" worksheet, use an automatic formatting method to format cells in the "OrderTotal" column
that contain above-average values by applying Green Fill with Dark Green Text. Use a technique that
automatically updates the formatting if the column values change.
1. Select the cells in the "OrderTotal" column which is the data range you are required to highlight the cells
which are above-average.
2. ClickConditional Formattingfrom theHometab, then selectTop/Bottom Rules, then select theAbove
3. A popped up dialog box will then appear, select the Green Fill with Dark Green Text option as desired.
Project 2 of 7: Donor List
You are an executive assistant for a non-profit organization named Bellows College. You are updating a
workbook containing lists of donors.
Navigate to the range named "Oregon", and remove the contents of the selected cells.
1. ClickFind & Selectfrom theHometab then click onGo To.
1.Press Ctrl+G on the keyboard.
2. Double-click the name range you want, in this case "Oregon".
3. Delete the contents in the selected cells by pressing Delete on your keyboard.
Project 7 of 7: Farmers Market
You are the Directorof a local farmers' market. You are creating and modifying charts for a report which
shows the amounts and variety of products sold during the season.
On the "Summer Sales" worksheet, switch the rows with the columns on the first column chart.
1. Select the first row OR column on the "Summer Sales" worksheet andCopyeither from theHometabORby
pressing Ctrl+C on the keyboard.
2. Select the first cell where you want topastethe data, then click on the arrow next to Paste situated on
theHometab, then selectTranspose.
3. Pick a spot with enough space to paste your data, the copied data will overwrite the already existing data
that is already there.
4. Once completed, you can delete the original data if desired.